IBM Cloud Pak for Applications Solution Architect Workshop (WD108G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course IBM Cloud Pak for Applications Solution Architect Workshop (ZD108G). This option does not require any travel.
In this course, you learn how to use IBM Cloud Pak for Applications to modernize applications and build new cloud native architectures. It describes the features and capabilities of Cloud Pak for Applications and the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform on which it runs.
This course covers the essentials that you need to use IBM Cloud Pak for Applications, such as cloud native, microservices, container orchestration, and DevOps. It describes how to use Cloud Pak for Applications tools to modernize applications and manage the governance and lifecycle of new applications, including serverless and mobile. You also learn how to build architectures that integrate with DevOps pipelines.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Describe the cloud native development approach
- Describe key microservices principles
- Explain how containers and container orchestration works
- Describe features and capabilities of OpenShift Container Platform
- Describe features and capabilities of Cloud Pak for Applications
- Design a solution architecture for new applications, such as serverless and mobile
- Use Accelerators for Teams to manage governance and lifecycles of new applications
- Describe the application modernization journey and tools
- Design a solution architecture that integrates DevOps
This course is for system architects and designers who want to a build solution architecture by using IBM Cloud Pak for Applications.
The ideal candidate for this course has a strong foundation in cloud computing and working knowledge of the Linux operating system.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
1400,00 € zzgl. 16% MwSt. (1624,00 € inkl. 16% MwSt.)