IBM Case Manager: Solution Deployment from Design to Production (V5.3.2) (F2930G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is designed to show you how to migrate and deploy Case Manager solutions from development to preproduction and production. Participants use a system with two instances of IBM Case Manager to practice the skills that are required by solution builders and administrators to migrate and deploy solutions from one environment to another.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
Unit 1 Solution deployment process overview
• Overview of IBM Case Manager environments
• Migrating and deploying basic solutions
• Migrating and deploying advanced solution applications
• What are the phases of solution deployment?
Unit 2 Migrate and deploy basic solutions
• Prepare to migrate and deploy a basic solution
• Migrate a basic solution
• Stage and import a basic solution
• Deploy a migrated basic solution
• Post-deployment configuration
• Verify the solution deployment
Unit 3 Introduction to FileNet Deployment Manager
• What is FileNet Deployment Manager?
• FileNet Deployment Manager basics
• Deploying assets with FileNet Deployment Manager
Unit 4 Migrate and deploy advanced solutions
• Prepare for advanced solution migration and deployment
• Export other FileNet P8 assets
• Export other IBM and external assets
• Import other FileNet P8 assets
• Import other IBM assets
This course is for administrators, and solution builders who are involved in Case Manager solution deployment from one environment to another.
- Experience processing cases in Case Client or F2900 IBM Case Manager Essentials (V5.3.2)
Experience building solutions with Case Builder or F2910 Build a Case Manager Solution (V5.3.2)
Experience applying security to solutions or F2920 Case Manager Security (V5.3.2)
Experience configuring IBM Content Navigator desktops or F270G IBM Content Navigator 18.104.22.168: Introduction
Ein Kurstag (8 Unterrichtsstunden à 45 Min.)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
700,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (833,00 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)