IBM Case Manager Essentials (V5.3.2) SPVC (F2909G) » zur Seminarliste
Contains PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace.
This course is an introduction to IBM Case Manager, concepts, functions, and architecture. Participants use an IBM Case Manager system to practice the skills that are required by case workers to process cases and create runtime tasks.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
Introduction to IBM Case Manager
- Describe the uses of IBM Case Manager
- Identify components of IBM Case Manager
Create and process a case
- Identify a case
- List the components of a case type
- Describe the IBM Case Manager Client
- Add a case and process a work item
Review a case
- Search for a case
- Review a case
- Add annotations and comments to a case
- Split a case
Structure of a solution
- Describe IBM Case Manager solutions and their assets
- Identify IBM Case Manager environments
- Explore the IBM Case Manager Builder Step Designer
Add runtime tasks
- Add a custom task
- Add a quick task
IBM Case Manager integration options
- Identify IBM Case Manager integration options
This course is for solution architects, solution designers, administrators, product managers, or anyone who needs to learn the essentials of IBM Case Manager.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.