IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1 - Security (F232G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is designed to introduce workflow system security concepts, and to provide practice working with workflow system security. You work with an IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1 system to complete lesson exercises.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
- IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1 Administration – Roles: Solution Architect and Application Developer
- IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1 Administration – Role: Workflow System Administrator
- IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1 Administration – Role: Workflow Author
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Inspect workflow system security settings.
- Add users and groups to a workflow system.
- Identify and resolve security issues.
A Workflow System Administrator is responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow application.
A Workflow System Administrator is typically required to help workflow participants to do the following tasks:.
- Locate work and complete workflows.
- Respond to management decisions that require changes to work items.
- Gather information about workflow activity to help management make business decisions.
A Workflow Author is responsible for planning, designing, developing, and testing a workflow application within a development environment.
Before taking this course, students should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with Windows 2008 operating systems.
- General knowledge of P8 Platform security concepts.
- General workflow terminology:
- Workflow definitions
- Start a P8 Platform system.
- Familiarity with P8 Platform administration interfaces, including:
- Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
- IBM Content Navigator
- Process Configuration Console
- Process Designer
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.