IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1 - Routing Work (F240G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
In this course you will learn planning, designing, creating, and testing workflow solutions in a development environment.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Define step responses
- Define conditional routes based on responses
- Define conditional routes based on data fields
- Add steps to define a parallel process
- Set a data field merge type
- Test the parallel processing
- Assign a Tracker to a workflow
- Add a dynamically assigned workflow group
- Define participant voting with multi-participant steps
Work with submaps
- Create submaps
- Use submaps in a workflow
- Override the Terminate map
Handle workflow exceptions
- Determine the cause of a workflow malfunction
- Override the Malfunction map
- Create a workflow hierarchy
- Override an inherited map
- Reactivate and modify the Workflow map
This course is for workflow authors who are responsible for planning, designing, creating, testing workflow solutions in a development environment.
- Familiarity with Windows 2008 operating systems. General knowledge of P8 Platform security concepts.
- General workflow terminology:
- Workflow definitions
- Familiarity with P8 Platform administration interfaces, including:
- Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
- IBM Content Navigator Administration
- Process Designer
- Process Administrator
- Process Tracker
- IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Workflow Design Essentials
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.