IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Manage Work in Progress Training (F234G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is for anyone who is responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflowapplication.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
Search for work
- Process Administrator
- Search options
- Viewing workflows and work items
- View and customize search results
- Ways to refine a search for work
- Use exposed fields in searches
- Use the Criteria tab to filter a search
- Search user queues
- View workflow history in Process Tracker
- Reasons to modify work
- Tools for modifying work
- Work item status
- Locking work
- About workflow properties
- Modify data field values
- Modify workflow groups
- Open workflow or work item in Process Tracker
- Modify an attachment reference
- Considerations for modifying work
- Tools for processing and managing work
- Ways to complete work items
- Assign or reassign work to participants
- Terminate work
- Delete work
- Designate a substitute participant
- Unlock work
- Add and remove trackers
- About workflow exceptions
- Conductor queue
- Get information about workflow exceptions
- View the information stack
- Modify workflows and work items
A Workflow System Administrator who is responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow application. And a Workflow System Administrator who is typically required to help workflow.
Prerequisite skills and knowledge for this unit are:
- Familiarity with Windows 2008 operating systems.
- Familiarity with Java and Java Virtual Machines.
- General knowledge of relational database management systems.
- General knowledge of P8 Platform security concepts.
- General workflow terminology
- Start a P8 Platform system.
- Familiarity with P8 Platform administration interfaces
Recommended training path:
- F230 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Introduction
- F231 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Configure the Workflow System
- F232 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Security
- F233 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Maintain the Workflow System
- F234 IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Manage Work in Progres
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.