IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1 - Maintain the Workflow System (F233G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is for anyone who is responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow application.
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
Use administrative tools for maintenance
- Maintaining a workflow system
- Administrative tools for the Workflow system
- Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
- Lock an isolated region
- Workflow system component administration
- Process Administrator
- Start Process Administrator
- Process Services Ping page
- System Dashboard
- Logging systems
Monitor with the Process Services Ping page
- Process Services Ping Page
- Process Services Ping Page: Overview
- Process Services Ping Page: URL
- Ping Page: Log file location
- Ping page: Helpful links
- Sample: API Stats
Monitor with System Dashboard
- What is System Dashboard?
- Why use System Dashboard?
- Dashboard Terms (1)
- Dashboard Terms (2)
- System Dashboard Structure
- Create clusters to view data
- Use the Dashboard views
- Execute options for Listener node and view data
- Archiving Manager
- Configuration Guidelines
- Process counters to watch (examples)
Monitor with vwtool
- Use vwtool to monitor an isolated region
- Start vwtool
- Obtain status information on workflow system
- Run loadstatus
- Report memory usage, database usage
- Report version and system configuration
Maintain event logs
- Event tools
- Event architecture1
- About event logging
- View event logs
- View events with New Workflow Search
- View events with Process Administrator
- Event log maintenance guidelines
- Select event log options
Troubleshoot the workflow system
- Troubleshooting overview
- Support resources
- Collecting data
- For Process Clients issues: fnlog4j.properties
- Fnlog4j concepts
- Enable fnlog4j
- Two trace methods both use log4j
- vwtool trace log options
This intermediate course is for Workflow System Administrators who are responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow application.
A Workflow System Administrator is typically required to help workflow participants to do the following tasks:.
- Locate work and complete workflows.
- Respond to management decisions that require changes to work items.
- Gather information about workflow activity to help management make business decisions.
During the production phase, the Workflow System Administrator manages operation of the workflow application and communicates with users and managers. In the workflow application deployment phase, the Workflow System Administrator coordinates activities with the Workflow Author to plan and control workflow application implementation into the production environment.
You should have:
- Familiarity with Windows 2008 operating systems.
- Familiarity with Java and Java Virtual Machines.
- General knowledge of relational database management systems.
- General knowledge of P8 Platform security concepts.
- General workflow terminology:
- Workflow definitions
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.