IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1 - Configure the workflow system (F231G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course trains:
- The skills that are needed to configure a workflow system to support FileNet workflow applications.
- The skills that are needed to configure an IBM Content Navigator desktop for workflow.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
Workflow system concepts
- What is a workflow system?
- What is the purpose of a workflow system?
- Workflow system components
- Connection points
- Isolated regions
Configure a workflow system.
- Create a workflow system
- Configure a workflow system
- Workflow system properties
- Runtime Options
- Language Packs
- Web Applications
- DbExecute Connections
- Remote Servers
- Isolated Regions
- Advanced workflow system properties
Configure an isolated region and region objects.
- Create an isolated region and connection point
- Queues, rosters and event logs
- Application spaces
- Roles and in-baskets
- Verify region configuration
- Export a region
- Import a region
Expose data fields.
- Workflow data fields
- User fields
- System data fields
- Expose data fields
- Expose system data fields
- Expose user fields
- Create application space roles
- Create in-baskets for queues
- Purpose of indexes
- What to consider before defining an index
- Simple and composite indexes
- Create an index
- Manage indexes
Configure in-baskets and roles.
- Use ACCE, select the LoanQueue
- Select the in-baskets tab
- Create the in-basket NewLoans
- Configure the Columns and Labels
- Create an Optional Filter, Find Customer
- Select the Custom Attributes tab
Configure Content Navigator for workflow.
- Purpose of a Content Navigator desktop
- Create an IBM Content Navigator desktop
- Configure the desktop for workflow
- Register the process applets plug-in
- Configure the desktop to open Process Designer and Process Tracker
Configure a web application and step processor.
- What is a web application?
- Web applications and isolated regions
- Configure a web application
- What is a step processor?
- Types of step processors
- Configure a step processor
- Solutions to Exercises.
- Start and Stop System Components.
This intermediate course is for:.
- Workflow System Administrator responsible for day-to-day operations of production FileNet Workflow applications and maintenance of the workflow systems.
- Workflow Author responsible for designing and implementing FileNet workflow applications in the development environment. The Workflow Author prepares the workflow system objects for the FileNet workflow applications, which typically provide advanced work management and process automation functions integrated with content management.
- Anyone who administers or develops workflows.
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of organizations business process applications.
- Basic knowledge of database technology.
- PCs, networks, and their organizations server operating systems at the expert level
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.