IBM Care Management 6.0 - Functional and Technical Overview (9D64G) » zur Seminarliste
This web-based course provides a high-level functional and technical overview of IBM Care Management 6.0. The aim of IBM Smarter Care is to build packaged business solutions that address the issues that are faced by health and social care providers worldwide. IBM Care Management 6.0 is the first packaged business solution in the IBM Smarter Care product portfolio. It enables a range of organizations to work together to provide the most appropriate care for vulnerable people.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Summarize the common challenges that health and social care providers face worldwide
- Provide an overview of the IBM Smarter Care Portfolio and how it addresses the challenges that are faced by health and social care providers and the citizens who they assist
- Describe the purpose of IBM Care Management 6.0 and how it relates to the IBM Smarter Care Portfolio
- List and describe the components of IBM Care Management and the technologies that underpin them:
- Care Coordination - IBM Cram Platform
- Care Data Integration - IBM Integration Bus and IBM Integration Bus Connectivity Pack for Healthcare - WebSphere
- Care Data Analytics - IBM Watson Explorer Advanced Edition and IBM Advanced Care Insights Healthcare Annotators
- Describe how the components of IBM Care Management interoperate to power the solution
- Outline the development architecture of the IBM Care Management components
- Access further training material and other information sources for the component technologies of IBM Care Management
This basic web-based course is designed to provide learners with a high-level functional and technical overview of the main components of IBM Care Management 6.0. The course is suitable for business analysts, developers, care coordinators, and health or social care professionals who are involved in the provision of health and social care programs and services.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.