IBM Business Process Manager Coach Enhancement Using the BPM UI Toolkit (ZB830G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is also available as classroom course IBM Business Process Manager Coach Enhancement Using the BPM UI Toolkit (WB830G).
This course teaches you how to use the BPM UI toolkit for IBM Business Process Manager coach enhancements. It provides a detailed introduction to key concepts, capabilities, and controls.
The BPM UI toolkit enhances and streamlines the BPM UI creation process. It offers controls and familiar UI development patterns that help UI developers focus directly and efficiently on business problems.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Course introduction
- Introduction to the BPM UI toolkit
- Introduction to BPM UI toolkit layout controls
- Exercise: BPM UI layout capabilities
- Introduction to BPM UI controls and configurations
- Exercise: Using BPM UI toolkit controls
- Reporting and analytics
- Exercise: Introduction to charts and service data tables
- Course summary
This course is designed for project members who design and implement detailed logic, data models, and external system integrations for an executable business process. These roles include BPM process owners, analysts, authors, developers, administrators, and project managers.
- Practical knowledge of the IBM Business Process Manager Web Process Designer
- Understanding of server and client-side human services
- Experience with modern programming techniques
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.