IBM BigInsights BigSheets - SPVC (2W644G) » zur Seminarliste
This course is designed to introduce you to the capabilities of BigSheets. BigSheets is a component of IBM BigInsights through the Analyst and the Data Scientist module. It provides the analyst the ability to be able to visualize and analyze data stored on the HDFS using a spreadsheet type interface without any programming.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Using BigSheets for data analysis
- Making data available to BigSheets
- Navigating a Workbook
- Discovering data with expressions, functions, and formulas
- Integrating with Big SQL
- Visualizing data with Big SQL
This intermediate course is designed for business analysts who do not want to deal with any coding to get insight on their data.
You should have:
- Familiarity with Hadoop and the Linux file system.
- Although not required, it would also be helpful for students to take the IBM BigInsights Overview (DW613G) to have a better understanding of how BigSheets fit into everything.
Student can attend many free courses at www.bigdatauniversity.com to acquire the necessary requirements
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.