IBM Algorithmics Integrating Algo Risk Application (G1004G) » zur Seminarliste
This is a Technical class that introduces attendees to Algo Risk Application, the components and related services, architecture, and troubleshooting techniques in order to be able to manage the product on a day to day basis.
To provide participant with:
- A technical overview of Algo Risk Application
- Understanding Configuration files
- Starting and stopping services
- Troubleshooting services
- Log files, directory structures and best practices
- Linking cubes and data files
- Market configuration specifics, Basel Management Reporting configuration specifics
- Authentication modes, ASEC authentication (Basel)
Upon completion of this class attendees will be able to manage ARA, its services, log files and components.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
Please refer to Course Overview
This intermediate course is designed for technical support, operators and Integration Engineers who need a good understanding of ARA.
You should have Knowledge of windows, Unix and Linux at the command prompt, familiar with systems support and infrastructure
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.