IBM Algorithmics Foundations of RiskScript (G2002G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
RiskScript is designed to allow users to create their own extensions for RiskWatch. These extensions can be in the form of macros, new pricing functions, state procedures, settlement procedures and simulation functions.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
To provide participants with an overview of Riskwatch functionality and to provide hands on experience with various methods of setting up and analyzing portfolios. Upon successful completion of the course the participant will be able to:
- Explain the basics of BasicScript syntax;
- Describe RiskScript methods and objects;
- Create Pricing Functions, State Procedures and Curve Functions;
- Create and run RiskScript Aggregation Functions and Macros;
- Create Simulation Expressions
This advanced course is relevant for anyone who wishes to extend the functionality of, or automate processes in, Riskwatch such as risk managers, trading analysts, investment managers, IT staff and financial analysts.
You should have:
- Completion of "IBM Algorithmics Foundations of RiskWatch" course
- Basic knowledge of programming and familiarity with financial risk management principles and terminology
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.