Getting Started with Intelligent Video Analytics (WBT) (9J18G) » zur Seminarliste
Intelligent Video Analytics is a part IBM Smarter Cities Solution suite. This course provides an overview of the capabilities and the value proposition offered by Intelligent Video Analytics solution to Smarter Cities domain. This course describes the system architecture of Intelligent Video Analytics solution. This course also describes the various Intelligent Video Analytics topologies and the factors to be considered while choosing a topology for a specific customer deployment. The user interface views and the various components present in each view of the Intelligent Video Analytics solution are also discussed in detail in this course.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Describe IBM Smarter Cities vision and the role of Intelligent Video Analytics.
- Describe the key features of Intelligent Video Analytics solution.
- Describe the system architecture of Intelligent Video Analytics solution.
- Describe the deployment architecture of Intelligent Video Analytics solution.
- Describe the various user interface views and the components present in each view.
This basic course is designed for Technical architects, pre-sales team, consultants, system integrators who want to know about the Intelligent Video Analytics 1.5 solution.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.