Getting Started with Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 » zur Seminarliste
Intelligent Operations Center is a part of IBM Smarter Cities Solution suite. This course introduces the IBM Smarter Cities Vision and the various offerings, which are available in this domain. This course provides a bird's eye view of the intelligent operations center solution, which includes the architecture, topology, and the key features of the solution.
The user interface components present in the Intelligent Operations Center solution are discussed in detail. The default roles and the page views present in the solution are also discussed. Finally, hands on exercises are used to reinforce all the concepts that are covered in the course.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Describe IBM Smarter Cities vision and the role of Intelligent Operations Center
- Describe the key features of Intelligent Operations Center
- List the default user roles provided by Intelligent Operations Center
- Demonstrate the steps to access the solution interface and perform some basic operations
This course is designed for Technical architects, consultants, and system integrators who want to know about the Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 solution.
- Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 Primer course (WBT)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.