Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 7.X (9D72G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course introduces the fundamentals of the IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform 7.X. It presents a business analyst (BA) and caseworker overview that introduces the key components of IBM Cúram SPM, namely, SPM Platform User Interface, Participant Management, Case Management, Evidence Framework, Financial Management, System Administration, Verification Engine, Evidence Broker, Provider Management, Outcome Management, Rules Management, Workflow Management, and Universal Access.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
- IBM Cúram SPM 7.X – Business Skills
- Cúram SPM 7.X Technical Skills - Product Fundamentals
- Business Process Analyst Skills for IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 7.0.5
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
The course covers the following topics:
- How the overarching IBM Cúram SPM product is structured and the functional interrelationships between its constituent parts.
- The main functional components of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform and the respective purpose of each component.
- IBM Cúram business process analysis activities.
This course is intended primarily for BAs who will work on IBM Cúram implementation projects. The course is also useful for anyone who needs a general overview of the features and functionality of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform 7.X, including testers, project managers, and product administrators.
Learners should have a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business process analysis activities related to system implementations.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.