Fundamentals of IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5 (SPVC) » zur Seminarliste
This self-paced course provides students with a technical understanding of the IBM Cram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform Application Development Environment (ADE).
A practical grasp of the IBM Cram ADE is essential for teams wishing to build IBM Cram-compliant solutions that provide high-quality citizen services. This course provides a solid grounding in the IBM Cram model-driven development approach and ADE. It presents an architectural overview of the IBM Cram application and introduces ADE features and tools for modeling, coding, building, and troubleshooting applications. During the course, students will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using many ADE client and server features.
This training provides learners with the essential knowledge and hands-on skills required to use the IBM Cram ADE to implement IBM Cram solutions.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Describe the high-level architecture of the IBM Cram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform
- List the features and tools in the IBM Cram Application Development Environment (ADE)
- Model classes and relationships using IBM Cram stereotypes
- Implement server-side features for exception handling and validation
- Create client pages and application navigation
- Implement simple, end-to-end solutions using the IBM Cram model-driven development approach and tools
- Access and interpret developer guidelines contained in the IBM Cram product documentation
This intermediate-level course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
You must have a working knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Java, XML, SQL, and n-tier enterprise applications.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.