Fundamentals of IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D44G) » zur Seminarliste
This course provides you with an understanding of customizing IBM Cram out-of-the-box (OOTB) solutions using the IBM Cram Application Development Environment (ADE).
The first part of the course describes how to develop IBM Cram applications using the IBM Cram ADE and covers the following topics: architectural overview of the Cram application; ADE features and tools for modeling, server development, and client development; and testing and troubleshooting. The second part of the course describes the techniques used to customize IBM Cram OOTB applications and covers the following topics: the OOTB reference model, customizing client and server artifacts, customizing handcrafted services layer interfaces.
During the course, you will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using ADE features. You will also customize OOTB artifacts compliantly.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Describe the high-level architecture of the IBM SPM Platform
- List the features and tools in the IBM Cram ADE for modeling, server development, and client development
- Implement simple end-to-end solutions using the IBM Cram model-driven development approach and tools
- Access and interpret developer guidelines contained in the IBM Cram product documentation
- Describe the approaches used to customize server and client artifacts compliantly
- Perform impact analysis within IBM Cram to determine the changes required for customizations
- Implement IBM Cram-compliant solutions by customizing the OOTB Cram application
This intermediate course is for developers and technical architects.
You must have:
- a working knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Java, XML, SQL, and n-tier enterprise applications
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.