Extended Capabilities in IBM Cognos Framework Manager - eLearning (K01014G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This offering teaches IBM Cognos Framework Manager data modelers how to use some of the extended capabilities in the product. Participants will learn ways to manage and maintain their models and packages. They will also learn about how to work effectively in a multi-modeler environment. In addition, they will explore other modeling techniques (such as leveraging user-defined functions) and how to customize metadata for a multilingual audience.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
•Performing basic maintenance and management on a model
• Remapping metadata to another source
• Importing and linking additional data sources
• Running scripts to automate or update a model
• Reporting on a model
• Segmenting a project
• Linking a project
• Branching a model
• Nesting packages and specify package language and functions
• Exploring additional modeling techniques
• Customizing metadata for a multilingual audience
• Familiarity with OLAP concepts, the IBM Cognos Framework Manager workflow process, and defining reporting requirements
• Knowledge of how to identify common data structures and identify data access strategies
• Knowledge of how to create a baseline project and work with query subjects, relationships, filters, and calculations
• Knowledge of time dimensions
• Familiarity with data, object, and package security
• Familiarity with some of the advanced capabilities of Framework Manager (such as the use of IBM Cognos SQL and session parameters)
You will have the prerequisite knowledge if you have taken these courses:
• K01010 Introduction to IBM Cognos Framework Manager
• K01011 Model for Predictable Results in IBM Cognos Framework Manager
• K01012 Model for Presentation in IBM Cognos Framework Manager
• K01013 Advanced Capabilities in IBM Cognos Framework Manager
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.