Extend and distribute reports using IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting - eLearning (K01005G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course provides Business and Professional Authors with additional report building techniques by extending reports using effective prompts and report specifications, distributing reports using bursting techniques, and enhancing reports with HTML.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
1. Design effective prompts
• Control report displays by using prompts
• Specify conditional formatting values using prompts
• Create sored and filtered reports based on prompt selection
2.Examine the report specification
• Work with the report specification structure
• The rpoert specification flow
• Considerations for modifying a report specification
• Create custom toolbox and template objects
• Distribute reports using bursting
• Create burst keys
• Identify report recipients and data items using burst tables
• Distribute reports using email and the IBM Cognos Analytics portal
• Burst a dimensional container
4.Enhance user interaction with HTML
• Create interactive reports using HTML
• Include additional information with tooltips
• Send emails using links in a report
Business and Professional Authors.
• An understanding of the fundamentals of creating reports using IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting
• An understanding of your organization’s business intelligence process and reporting needs
• An understanding of your organization’s business reporting data
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.