Exploring New Features in IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 Administration » zur Seminarliste
This course prepares Lotus Domino 7 or 8 system administrators to support a migration to a Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes 8.5 environment. This course will benefit you by providing them with the additional information and skills they need to perform their duties efficiently using Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes 8.5. It will build upon your existing administration expertise in the Lotus Domino 7 and 8 environments and prepare you to make effective use of both the new user enhancements and the administration improvements and advances that will be available to them in the Lotus Domino 8.5 environment.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Identify the high-level changes in the Lotus Domino 8.5 administration and user environments, and investigate upgrade and deployment scenarios for Lotus Domino 8.5 servers and IBM Lotus Notes 8.5 clients.
- Manage users and servers.
- Manage content.
- Implement security features introduced in Lotus Domino 8.5.
- Implement hardware conservation techniques.
This intermediate course is designed for experienced Lotus Domino 8 administrators who require early exposure to new Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes 8.5 features that affect system administration, and who will be responsible for updating an existing Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes 8 environment to Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes 8.5.
The prerequisites for this course include completion of either of the following Lotus Domino 8.0 paths or equivalent knowledge, skills, and experience:
Administrators who were new to Lotus Domino 8.5 and completed the following courses:
- IBM Lotus Domino 8 System Administration Operating Fundamentals (D8750)
- Building the IBM Lotus Domino 8 Infrastructure (D8760)
- Managing IBM Lotus Domino 8 Servers and Users (D8770)
Administrators who upgraded to Lotus Domino 8.5 from a previous release and completed the following course: Exploring New Features in IBM Lotus Domino 8 Administration (D8720) or (D8725)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.