DevOps with Private Cloud on IBM Power Systems: Learn Ansible, Chef, and Puppet (QZC50G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
DevOps is an IT trend that rose out of the benefits of integrating development and operations. The main characteristic of DevOps is to use automation and monitoring at several stages of the IT delivery lifecycle. DevOps aims to reduce administrator workload and scale IT resources efficiently to attain business objectives.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Summarize the key principles of DevOps in IT
- Recognize the requirements and procedure to setup Ansible
- Summarize the architecture of Ansible
- Demonstrate an understanding of automation with Ansible Playbooks
- Recognize the requirements and procedure to setup Chef
- Summarize the key components of automating your cloud environment with Chef
- Demonstrate an ability to access and interact with Chef
- Summarize the various Chef related administrative tasks you can perform with Chef
- Summarize the procedure to setup Puppet and its prerequisites
- Summarize the architecture of Puppet
- Recognize the various tasks which can be performed when Puppet is integrated with IBM PowerVC to manage AIX and Linux clients
Enrollment in this course is not restricted. Typical students may include:.
- Technical IBM personnel
- Business Partner technical personnel
- IT consultants and architects
The following courses may be helpful to study prior to this course:
QZC30G: Move to Private Cloud with IBM Cloud PowerVC Manager: Advanced Virtualization for IBM PowerVM Administrators
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
2400,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (2856,00 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)