Developing Websites Using IBM Web Content Manager 8.5 - SPVC » zur Seminarliste
This course is also available as classroom course Developing Websites Using IBM Web Content Manager 8.5 (WPL47G).
This course introduces the concepts and skills necessary to build a website by using IBM Web Content Manager 8.5. It includes building an authoring system, creating and managing web content items, creating a change management framework, and delivering web content.Hands-on exercises on the Windows operating system are provided throughout the course, giving you practical experience with building, designing, and managing a website.
This course provides lab exercises running on IBM Web Content Manager 8.5 Cumulative Fix 06. Also included are the Content Template Catalog (CTC) 4.3 and IBM Script Portlet 1.3.The lab environment for this course uses the Microsoft Windows Server 2008 platform.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Overview of IBM Web Content Manager
- Exercise: Overview of IBM Web Content Manager
- Templates, components, items, and search
- Exercise: Creating templates, components, and items
- Pages, portlets, and page templates
- Exercise: Pages, portlets, and page templates
- Adding navigational components to your website
- Exercise: Adding navigational components and search queries to a website
- Item management
- Exercise: Item management
- Personalization and categories
- Exercise: Personalization and categories
- Custom authoring features
- Exercise: Custom authoring features
- Working with drafts, workflows, and projects
- Exercise: Working with drafts, workflows, and projects
- User access and security
- Exercise: User access and security
- IBM Web Content Manager content tags
- Content acquisition
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) in IBM Web Content Manager
- Exercise: Adding CSS to your website
- Content Template Catalog (CTC) and Site Builder
- Exercise: Working with Content Template Catalog (CTC) and Site Builder
- Exercise: Working with the IBM Mobile Preview
- Introduction to the IBM Script Portlet
- Exercise: Using the IBM Script Portlet
- Course summary
This course is designed for users who need to build a website and authoring system by using IBM Web Content Manager 8.5.
Before taking this course, students should have:
- Experience with using HTML and CSS
- Experience in website development and maintenance
- Experience in existing workflow and security practices
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.