Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (MS-AZ-203) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This five day course is aligned to Azure Exam: AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure and contains the following:
- Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solutions
- Develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solutions
- Develop for Azure storage
- Implement Azure security
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Implement solutions that use virtual machines
- Implement batch jobs by using Azure Batch Services
- Create containerized solutions
- Create App Service web apps
- Creating Azure App Service mobile apps
- Create Azure App Service API apps
- Implement Azure Functions
- Develop solutions that use Azure Table storage
- Develop solutions that use Azure Cosmos DB storage
- Develop solutions that use a relational database
- Develop solutions that use Microsoft Azure Blob storage
- Implement authentication
- Implement access control
- Implement secure data solutions
- Introduction to Azure Monitor
- Develop code to support scalability of apps and services
- Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
- Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
- Develop an App Service Logic App
- Integrate Azure Search within solutions
- API Management
- Develop event-based solutions
- Develop message-based solutions
Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a fundamental knowledge of Azure.
- It is recommended that students have some experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language. Most of the examples in this course are presented in C\# .NET.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.