Developing Rule Solutions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6 » zur Seminarliste
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Developing Rule Solutions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.7 (WB392G)
This course is also available as classroom course, Developing Rule Solutions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.0 (ZB390G)
This course introduces developers to IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6. In this course, you learn the concepts and skills that you need to design, develop, and integrate a business rule solution with Operational Decision Manager.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Describe the benefits of implementing a decision management solution with Operational Decision Manager
- Identify the key user roles that are involved in designing and developing a decision management solution, and the tasks that are associated with each role
- Describe the development process of building a business rule application and the collaboration between business and development teams
- Set up and customize the business object model (BOM) and vocabulary for rule authoring
- Implement the execution object model (XOM) that enables rule execution
- Orchestrate rule execution through ruleflows
- Author rule artifacts to implement business policies
- Debug business rule applications to ensure that the implemented business logic is error-free
- Set up and customize the testing and simulation environment for business users
- Package and deploy rulesets to testing and production environments
- Integrate decision services for managed execution within an enterprise environment
- Build client applications to invoke ruleset execution
- Test, monitor, and audit execution of decision services
- Work with Operational Decision Manager features that support decision governance, including the decision governance framework for decision services
This intermediate course is designed for application developers.
You should have:
- Experience with the Java programming language and object-oriented concepts
- Experience with Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE)
- Knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Basic knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
Note: If you do not meet all of the requirements, you can still complete the lab exercises for this class by following the step-by-step instructions that are provided.
5 Kurstage (pro Tag 8 Unterrichtsstunden à 45 Min.)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
4800,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (5712,00 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)