Developing Rule Solutions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.8 (WB395G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course introduces developers to IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.8. You learn the concepts and skills that you need to design, develop, and integrate a business rule solution with Operational Decision Manager.
The course begins with an overview of Operational Decision Manager, which is composed of two main environments: Decision Server for technical users and Decision Center for business users. The course outlines the collaboration between development and business teams during project development. Through instructor-led presentations and hands-on lab exercises, you learn about the core features of Decision Server, which is the primary working environment for developers. You design a business rule application, and work with the object models that are required to author and execute rule artifacts. You gain experience with rule deployment and execution within various types of client applications. You work extensively with Rule Execution Server and learn how you can integrate decision services within an enterprise environment.
In addition, you become familiar with rule authoring so that you can support business users to set up and customize the rule authoring and validation environments. You also learn how to use Operational Decision Manager features to support decision governance.
The lab environment for this course uses Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Course introduction
- Introducing IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.8
- Exercise: Operational Decision Manager in action
- Operational Decision Manager: Business rules
- Exercise: Setting up decision services
- Programming with business rules
- Developing object models
- Exercise: Working with the BOM
- Exercise: Refactoring
- Orchestrating ruleset execution
- Exercise: Working with ruleflows
- Authoring rules
- Exercise: Exploring action rules
- Exercise: Authoring action rules
- Exercise: Authoring decision tables and decision trees
- Customizing rule vocabulary with categories and domains
- Exercise: Working with static domains
- Exercise: Working with dynamic domains
- Working with queries
- Exercise: Working with queries
- Debugging rules
- Exercise: Executing rules locally
- Exercise: Debugging a ruleset
- Enabling tests and simulations
- Exercise: Enabling tests and simulations
- Managing deployment
- Exercise: Managing deployment
- Executing rules with Rule Execution Server
- Exercise: Exploring the Rule Execution Server console
- Exercise: Executing rules with Rule Execution Server in Java EE
- Exercise: Executing rules as a hosted transparent decision service (HTDS)
- Auditing and monitoring ruleset execution
- Exercise: Auditing ruleset execution through Decision Warehouse
- Working with the REST API
- Exercise: Working with the REST API
- Introducing decision governance
- Course summary
This course is designed for application developers.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Experience with the Java programming language and object-oriented concepts
- Knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Basic knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.