Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Intermediate XPage Design » zur Seminarliste
This three-day instructor-led course is designed for this course is experienced application developers who have developed basic IBM Lotus Domino XPage applications and who need to create advanced applications using XPages.
You will be able to use the features and functions of IBM Lotus Domino Designer 8.5.2 to analyze their project needs and determine whether to use form-based architecture to the XPage-based architecture, plan and style user interface enhancements, integrate their XPage application with multiple databases, and debug an existing XPage application.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
After you complete this course, you will be able to use the features, functions, and procedures in IBM Lotus Domino Designer 8.5.2 to:
- Perform an analysis between the form-based architecture to the XPage-based architecture
- Review the results of the analysis to determine the best implementation method
- Plan and style user interface enhancements
- Integrate the XPage application with multiple databases
- Describe advanced XPage features
- Debug an XPage application
This expert course is for application developers who are experienced with developing basic IBM Lotus Domino XPage applications and who need to create advanced applications using Xpages.
You should have
- Attended either Fundamentals for IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.1 Application Development (D8L51) or Creating a XPage Application in IBM Lotus Notes Workshop (D8W55)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.