Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Advanced XPage Design » zur Seminarliste
This advanced course builds upon the skills you obtained in the Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Intermediate XPages through informative lectures and discussions and hands-on labs.
In the first half of the course, you will create an XPage and implement advanced controls. The second half of the course covers best practices and how to optimize your XPages.
Note that building Domino XPage applications will not be taught in this course.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Understand the XPage life cycle
- Work with XAgents
- Work with managed beans
- Utilize open source controls
- Work with programmable data sources
- Use Dojo dijits
- Use best practices
The target audience for this in-depth advanced course is the experienced Domino Designer application developers as well as the experienced XPage application developers. This course is also beneficial for the Lotus Domino application developer, administrator, analyst, power user, and others.
You should complete:
- Fundamentals of IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.1 Applications Development (D8L51)
- Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Intermediate XPage Design (D8L53)
In addition, you should have:
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of cascading style sheets (CSS) and
- Three or more months experience developing Lotus Domino 8.5.x applications
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.