DB2 Family Fundamentals (WBT) (1E031G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course provides you with information about the functions of IBM's DB2, a relational database manager which may be installed under a variety of operating systems on many hardware platforms.
DB2 runs under the z/OS, VM, Linux, UNIX, and Windows operating systems, to name a few.
The course includes discussion of how the DB2 products provide services. The focus is on the services DB2 provides and how we work with DB2, not on its internal workings.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- List and describe the major components of IBM's relational database, DB2
- Explain the characteristics of a DB2 table
- Relate the basic concepts of data modeling
- Comprehend the processing instructions given to DB2 via simple SQL statements
- List and describe several ways to build (write) and execute SQL statements
- List and describe steps needed to embed SQL statements in an application program
- Explain some of the functions performed by, and the responsibilities of, database and system administrators
- Establish a base for more specialized DB2 education
This basic course is for persons needing an introductory knowledge of DB2, and persons preparing for advanced and specialized DB2 education.
You should have basic knowledge in data processing.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.