DB2 11 for z/OS Application Programming Workshop - WBT (1V722G) » zur Seminarliste
This course enables you to acquire the skills necessary to produce application programs that manipulate DB2 databases. Emphasis is on embedding Structured Query Language (SQL) statements and preparing programs for execution.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Incorporate static SQL statements in an application program
- Prepare the program for execution
- Validate execution results are correct
- Produce code to support multiple rows being returned from the database manager using cursors
- Identify considerations regarding units of work, concurrency, and restart of programs
- Identify differences between static and dynamic SQL
- Provide test data for applications
- Discuss program and DB2 options relative to performance of static SQL
This course is for application programmers who need to write embedded SQL programs in COBOL or PL/I (on z/OS).
You should already have experience with one of the supported programming languages, COBOL or PL/I for z/OS. You are also expected to already be able to construct and use SQL statements.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.