DB2 10 for LUW: Basic Administration for Linux and Windows (CL2X3G) » zur Seminarliste
This course teaches you to perform basic database administrative tasks using DB2 10.1 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows. These tasks include creating and populating databases and implementing a logical design to support recovery requirements. The access strategies selected by the DB2 Optimizer will be examined using the DB2 Explain tools. Various diagnostic methods will be presented including using the db2diag.log file messages to direct your investigation of problems as well as using the db2pd commands.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Administer a DB2 database system using commands and GUI tools
- Compare DMS, SMS, and Automatic storage management for table space storage
- Implement a given logical database design using DB2 to support integrity and concurrency requirements
- List and describe the components of DB2
- Define a DB2 recovery strategy and perform the tasks necessary to support the strategy
- Use autonomic features of DB2
- Examine Explain output to determine access strategy chosen by Optimizer
- Investigate current application activity that might indicate performance problems using SQL statements
- Implement DB2 security
This intermediate course is for system administrators, database administrators, and technical personnel involved in planning, implementing, and maintaining DB2 databases.
You should be able to:
- Use basic OS functions such as utilities, file permissions, hierarchical file system, commands, and editor
- State the functions of the Structured Query Language (SQL) and be able to construct DDL, DML, and authorization statements
- Discuss basic relational database concepts and objects such as tables, indexes, views, and join
These skills can be developed by taking:
- OS Training:
- AIX 5L Basics
- Linux Basics and Administration
- Windows Systems Administration
- Or by having equivalent HP-UX or Solaris administration experience
- DB2 SQL Workshop
- DB2 Fundamentals
4 Kurstage (pro Tag 8 Unterrichtsstunden à 45 Min.)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
3400,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (4046,00 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)