Creating and Using Data Sources in Intelligent Operations Center on Cloud (9J35G) » zur Seminarliste
This is a short course that equips you with all the necessary skills which are required to configure different types of data sources supported by the IBM Intelligent Operations Center on Cloud solution. This course uses a combination of short videos and textual content to help you master the necessary skills required for data source configuration.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- List the types of data which can be integrated with Intelligent Operations Center.
- Demonstrate the steps to configure the following data source types:
- Comma-separated values
- Common Alerting Protocol message
- User interface entry
- DB2 database
This basic course is designed for Technical architects, consultants, and system integrators who want to know how to create and use data sources in Intelligent Operations Center on Cloud.
You should complete:
- Getting Started with Intelligent Operations Center on Cloud (9J328)
- Data Source Fundamentals of Intelligent Operations Center on Cloud (9J348)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.