Create Reports using IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting - eLearning (K01001G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This offering provides authors with an introduction to the reporting capabilities in IBM Cognos Analytics – Reporting. Authors will learn about the reporting environment, the different types of reports that can be created, and how they can be enhanced by modifying properties.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
• What is IBM Cognos Analytics – Reporting?
• Examine dimensionally modelled and dimensional data sources
• Examine personal data sources and data modules
• Examine list reports
• Aggregate measure/fact data
• Use shared dimensions to create multi-fact queries
• Add repeated information to reports
• Create crosstab reports
• Create complex crosstab reports
• Format, sort, and aggregate data in a crosstab
• Create discontinuous crosstab reports
• Create a visualization report
• IBM Cognos Analytics Authors.
• Knowledge of business requirements
• Knowledge of/experience with the IBM Cognos Analytics portal
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.