Create Data Modules using IBM Cognos Analytics - eLearning (K01009G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This training provides participants with knowledge of metadata modeling concepts and how to model metadata using IBM Cognos Analytics. Participants will learn the full scope of the metadata modeling process, from creating Data source connections, creating Data modules, to the sharing of metadata to other users, facilitating reports and analyses by themselves and colleagues.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
1. Creating Data modules for dashboards and reports
• Data modeling in Cognos Analytics
• Identify IBM Cognos Analytics modeling strategy
• Create a data module
• Modify and refine a data module
• Create relationship joins
• Customize data modules using filters and calculations
• Create Data and Navigation groups
• Share your data module
• IBM Cognos Analytics Consumers.
• Basic experience authoring reports with IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting
• An understanding of your business data
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.