Configuring Projects in IBM Rational Team Concert V4.0 (RS727G) » zur Seminarliste
Configuring Projects with IBM Rational Team Concert V4.0 targets project administrators and team leads. You learn how to configure Rational Team Concert project areas and processes so that the core IBM practices for agile development and change and release management can be effectively adopted by the project team. Topics include planning projects, teams, and iterations to support both traditional and agile projects; defining source control streams and component structure; customizing process controls and work items; and customizing Rational Team Concert queries and reports to provide project status and measure progress. This course can be deployed through traditional classroom Configuring Prjects in IBM Rational Team Concert (RS727) or virtual classroom (YS727).
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Understand project planning, with a focus on Agile methods
- Configure Project Areas
- Configure Source Control
- Set up a Build system
- Manage reports and dashboards
- Customize Projects and Process
This intermediate course is for Project Administrators, Team Leads, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners.
You should complete:
- Developing Software with IBM Rational Team Concert V4.0 (ILT) (RS842)
- Developing Software with IBM Rational Team Concert V4.0 (ILO) (YS842)
You should have:
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows
- Understand basic software development principles
- Understand basic project planning principles
- Working knowledge of an Eclipse-based IDE
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.