Configure IBM Case Manager Security (V5.3.2) SPVC (F2929G) » zur Seminarliste
Contains PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace.
In this course you will configure security for IBM Case Manager environments and solutions. You will work with project areas, control access to cases, and create security configurations. You will deploy a solution in a new environment and use a security configuration package file to manage solution security. You will customize security settings with a custom privilege definition and use security proxies to automate security changes.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
Unit 1 Overview of security deployment
• Describe the process for deploying a security configuration.
• Identify the security goals for each environment type
Unit 2 Work with project areas
• Create a project area
• Add users to a project area
Unit 3 Manage access to cases
• Describe object security in a target object store
• Create roles for a case
• Create an in-basket for all assigned work
• Assign users to case teams
Unit 4 Create a security configuration
• Create a security configuration
• Edit security configuration permissions
• Apply a security configuration to a solution
Unit 5 Configure target object store security
• Organize users and groups for target object store access
Unit 6 Configure deployed solution security
• Package and export a solution
• Import a solution to a new environment
• Apply a solution configuration
Unit 7 Customize a privilege definition
• Create a custom privilege definition
• Apply a custom privilege definition to a security configuration
Unit 8 Use security proxies
• Describe a security proxy scenario
• Use a security proxy to modify permissions on a case
• Describe how to transfer a solution with security proxies to a new environment
Unit A Automate case security changes
• Describe a scenario for automating security changes
• Use a FileNet workflow to change permissions on a case by using a security proxy
Unit B Additional security configurations
• Analyze scenarios that require specific security customizations
This course is for system administrators who maintain IBM Case Manager environments and for solution architects who must plan security requirements for their solutions.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.