Commerce Composer Customization for IBM WebSphere Commerce V8 » zur Seminarliste
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This 2-day hands on course is designed to help students understand the features of the Commerce Composer tool and how to develop and deploy Commerce Composer assets. It covers custom widget and layout development, and customization of the Commerce Composer tool to manage those custom widgets and layouts.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
The exercise durations that are listed below are estimates for planning purposes, actual duration for a student may vary, depending on the amount of time they spend in exploring the concepts that relate to this course.
This course is an update of the following previous course:
- 6G01G Commerce Composer Customization for WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 7 (6G01G)
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Exercise 1. Creating a widget
- Exercise 2. Loading widget information using Data Load utility
- Exercise 3. Customizing Commerce Composer
- Exercise 4. Customizing a non-Composer page to use Commerce Composer
- Exercise 5. Packaging Commerce Composer assets
Before taking this course, students should possess the following skills:
• Java or Java EE application development skills
• JSP development and deployment skills
• JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL) skills
• Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) skills
• SQL skills
• Extensible Markup Language (XML) skills
• Knowledge of Rational Application Developer V9.5
• A thorough knowledge of IBM WebSphere Commerce V8 architecture, business models, data models, tools, and functionality as provided in course 6G80G, WebSphere Commerce V8 Programming Essentials.
• (Optional) Knowledge of Management Center as provided in course 6G70G, WebSphere Commerce V8 Management Center Customization (6G70G).
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.