CICS V5 Fundamentals (WM851G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
In this 3-day, instructor-led, entry-level course, you learn about the basic concepts and facilities of IBM CICS Transaction Server V5. After completing this course, you have the prerequisite knowledge for all of the follow-on CICS application and systems programming courses that IBM Training offers.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Describe the role of CICS in a business transaction environment
- Outline the flow of a typical CICS transaction
- Describe the functions that the primary CICS-supplied transactions perform
- Use the CICS master terminal transaction (CEMT) to query and control system resources
- Describe various ways of defining resources in CICS
- Use transactions that CICS supplies to define and manage resources
- Explain how CICS stores and manages resource definitions
- Describe the features of the CICS Explorer
- List the facilities that CICSPlex System Manager provides
- Describe how CICS implements security
- List the recoverable resources of CICS
- Describe CICS transaction backout and forward recovery
- List the types of CICS startup and shutdown
- Describe the facilities that CICS provides for maintaining the integrity of data that is associated with CICS programs
- Describe CICS support for databases and Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM) files
- Describe the functions of presentation, business, and data access logic
- Define the role and use of the COMMAREAs and CHANNELs in CICS applications
- Show how CICS Basic Mapping Support (BMS) supports the 3270 display
- Describe the syntax of a CICS command
- Explain how to handle exceptions
- Use the transactions that CICS supplies for testing and debugging
- Describe the facilities that are available in CICS for intercommunication
This basic course is designed for IT personnel who have little or no CICS experience.
You should have:
- a basic knowledge of data processing and an IBM operating system.
Some programming experience in a high-level language like COBOL or Java is helpful.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.