CICS V5 CICSPlex System Manager Administration (WM855G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This advanced-level course teaches you how to install, configure, and use CICS TS System Manager components and functions.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Install CICSPlex System Manager
- Describe and use the web user interface (WUI) provided by CICSPlex System Manager
- Configure and define CICSplexes and associated CMAS environments by using the WUI
- Define and use the CICS Explorer configured with the CMCI connected to a CICSplex
- Define CICS systems to CICSPlex System Manager by using the WUI and CMCI
- Manage the operations of a CICSplex of CICS systems by using the WUI and CMCI
- Create definition records to be used as directives by CICSPlex System Manager applications, such as Workload Manager, real-time analysis, and Monitor Services
- Use CICSPlex System Manager (CPSM) commands to view and dynamically manage the data that CICSPlex System Manager applications use
- Use the BAS to create and manage CICS resources through application scopes
- Use the WUI editor facilities to define WUI views, menus, users, and user groups, and to edit favorites
- Describe the CPSM API and BATCHREP
- Describe and implement the CICSPlex SM security facilities
- Describe how to use the CICS Explorer to deploy a CICS platform and application to the cloud
This advanced course is designed for CICS system designers, system programmers, and operations staff members who are responsible for planning, installing, operating, or managing a CICSplex by using CICSPlex SM.
You should understand or have previous experience with:
- Control facilities within CICS TS
- CICS TS Intersystem facilities
- CICSPlex System Manager Infrastructure functions, as presented in course CICS V5 CICSPlex System Manager Introduction (WM845)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.