CICS V5.3 CICSPlex System Manager Administration (WM856G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This advanced-level course is designed to teach the skills that are needed to install, configure, and use CICS TS System Manager components and functions.
The course begins with an overview of the CICSPlex System Manager (CICSPlex SM) environment, and then covers the installation process for CICSPlex SM. It explains how to configure and start a CICSPlex Managing Address Space (CMAS) and the web user interface (WUI) server, and how to use the CICS Explorer CICS management client interface (CMCI) in addition to the WUI.
Throughout the course, you learn about the interfaces that the product supplies, such as the WUI, application programming interface (API), batch repository utility (BATCHREP), CICS Explorer, and service delivery platform cloud computing. You learn how to configure and control each of the functional components of CICSPlex SM, including topology (TOP), Workload Manager (WLM), real-time analysis (RTA), monitor (MON), and Business Application Services (BAS). The course explains how to define CICS Manager Address Spaces and describes the CICSPlex SM security environment, including the external security manager RACF definitions. You also learn how to use CICSPlex SM resources to configure and deploy a CICS platform application to a cloud infrastructure.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website:
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
- System Programmer skills for CICS Transaction Server V5.3
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Course introduction
- CICSPlex System Manager introduction
- Exercise: Getting started with CICSPlex SM
- CICSPlex System Manager installation
- Exercise: CICSPlex SM installation procedure
- CICSPlex SM configuration, WUI implementation, and CICS Explorer
- Exercise: CICSPlex SM configuration, WUI implementation, and CICS Explorer
- CICSPlex System Manager topology and operations services
- Exercise: CICSPlex SM topology and operations
- CICSPlex SM WUI customization
- Exercise: CICSPlex SM WUI customization
- CICSPlex System Manager Workload Manager
- Exercise: CICSPlex SM WLM definitions
- CICSPlex System Manager RTA and monitoring
- Exercise: CICSPlex SM RTA and monitoring definitions
- CICSPlex SM Business Application Services (BAS)
- Exercise: CICSPlex SM BAS definitions
- CICSPlex SM and cloud enablement
- Exercise: CICSPlex SM cloud enablement
- CICSPlex SM miscellaneous topics
- Course summary
This course is designed for CICS system programmers, system designers, and operations staff members who are responsible for planning, installing, operating, or managing a CICSplex by using CICSPlex SM.
- Be familiar with CICS architecture and facilities, either through experience or by successfully completing CICS V5.3 Fundamentals (WM806) and CICS V5.3 Systems Tailoring and Administration (WM816)
- Have a working knowledge of CICS TS Intercommunication facilities
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.