CICS Command Level Coding » zur Seminarliste
In this course, you learn how to design, code, and debug command-level CICS application programs for e-business or traditional environments. The course applies to the entire family of CICS products.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Design and develop application programs for CICS environments
- Design applications with separate presentation and business logics
- Describe the purpose of the CICS Clients
- Code CICS commands
- Pass and receive control between program modules
- Describe and compare the CICS COMMAREA and the CICS channel and container interface
- Prepare programs and run tests, including problem determination and resolution, by using messages and online interactive debugging tools
- Access and modify Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM) files, DB2 databases, temporary storage, and transient data queues
- Respond to normal and exception conditions from CICS commands
- Send and receive basic mapping support (BMS) maps
This intermediate course is designed for application developers and analysts who design, code, and debug CICS command level applications. .
You should have:
- Working knowledge of the underlying operating system platforms
- Basic knowledge of CICS fundamentals as taught in CICS V5 Fundamentals (WM851G)
- COBOL or PL/I application development skills
- Basic knowledge of application design and programming
5 Kurstage (pro Tag 8 Unterrichtsstunden à 45 Min.)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
3590,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (4272,10 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)