Building the IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 Infrastructure » zur Seminarliste
This course builds on the skills introduced in Lotus Education's IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 System Administration Fundamentals course (D8L75). The course is designed to introduce IBM Lotus Domino system administrators to the process of establishing an IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 environment. It provides students with hands-on practice with installing Lotus Domino servers and clients; configuring users, groups, and administrative tools; and configuring, managing, and troubleshooting mail.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Set up the first server and the administrator
- Add Lotus Domino servers
- Add Lotus Notes clients
- Administer users by creating groups and implementing policies
- Set up server administration
- Synchronize Lotus Domino system databases
- Configure basic intranet mail routing
- Configure mail routing to the Internet
- Establish mail controls
- Implement mail rules and storage limits
- Monitor mail
- Resolve common mail routing problems
The target audience for this intermediate course is system administrators new to Lotus Domino, who have a general understanding of the Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes administration environment, and who will be responsible for initial installation and setup of a basic Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes 8 infrastructure, and setup of Domino Mail servers in the corporate intranet and extranet (i.e. Internet) environments.
- Completion of the IBM Lotus Domino 8 System Administration Operating Fundamentals course (D8L75) or equivalent knowledge, skills, and experience.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.