Build Advanced Applications with IBM Datacap Insight Edition (V9.1.3) SPVC » zur Seminarliste
Contains PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace.
In this course, you will work with applications in Datacap Studio to implement cognitive capture by using the IBM Datacap Insight Edition system. You will build page layouts and extract information with text analytics using IBM SystemT and Watson Natural Language Understanding. You will learn how to create virtual page blocks and extract information from tables and label value pairs. You will configure page classification with IBM Content Classification, Watson Visual Recognition engine, and Watson Natural Language Classifier service.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
Introduction to Datacap Insight Edition
• Sign up for the IBM Cloud services
Build page layouts
Extract information with text analytics
• Extract text analytics metadata
• Extract information with text analytics
Watson Natural Language Understanding integration with Datacap
• Extract data with Watson Natural Language Understanding
Refine the results from data extraction
• Configure Datacap to remove duplicate results
Virtual page blocks and table extraction
• Create a virtual page block
• Configure data extraction from tables
Data extraction from label value pairs
• Configure data extraction from label value pairs
Automate decisions with Datacap and Watson Visual Recognition
• Build a Visual Recognition classifier
• Use a custom classifier to classify the images
Integrate Watson Natural Language Classifier with Datacap
• Create a Natural Language Classifier
• Use a custom Natural Language Classifier to classify the documents
IBM Content Classification integration with Datacap
• Create Knowledge Bases and Decision Plans
• Configure full page classification
• Use Natural Language Understanding entities for classification
This course is for Solution Builders and users who are responsible for configuring Datacap applications.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.