Analyze Data with IBM Planning Analytics Workspace - eLearning (K05001G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
Teaches analysts and consumers how to use IBM Planning Analytics Workspace to analyze data, contribute to plans, and build compelling reports delivering greater insight into your business.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
• Creating books
• Changing the way data is displayed
• Adding calculations to views
• Performing tasks quickly using Snap Commands
• Entering data
• Experimenting with data by using sandboxes
• Working with spreadsheets online by using websheets
• Constructing a workspace
• Examining performance by using scorecards
• Transferring data
• Sharing content
Analysts and Contributors.
• Understand fundamental terms and concepts used in IBM Planning Analytics, such as what is a cube, a view, a dimension, and a set
• Use the IBM Planning Analytics Set Editor
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.