AIX Network Installation Management: Concepts and Configuration (AN22G) » zur Seminarliste
The primary goal of this course is to provide you with a working knowledge of the fundamental capabilities of the Network Installation Management (NIM) facility of the AIX 7.1 operating system. This course uses a combination of instructor lecture and machine exercises to provide you with practical background knowledge of the topics covered.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Explain key NIM concepts and terminology
- Display NIM-related information
- Set up a NIM master
- Perform a base AIX (RTE) install
- Define and use several types of NIM objects
- Perform an automated install
- Create and use mksysb resource
- Maintain lpp_source and SPOT resources
- Update NIM clients
This course is appropriate for anyone with system administrative duties installing and managing an AIX operating system in a multiuser POWER (System p) environment.
You should have:
- Basic knowledge regarding AIX systems administration
- Basic knowledge regarding the use of HMC V7 to manage POWER-based managed systems
The following course will provided the needed skills for this course:
- Power Systems for AIX I: LPAR Configuration and Planning (AN11G)
- Power Systems for AIX II: AIX Implementation and Administration (AN12G)
2 Kurstage (pro Tag 8 Unterrichtsstunden à 45 Min.)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
1390,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (1654,10 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)