AIX Jumpstart for UNIX Professionals (AN14G) » zur Seminarliste
Provide focused training for experienced UNIX administrators on how to install, customize, and administer the AIX operating system in a multiuser POWER (System p) partitioned environment. The course is based on AIX 7.1 running on a Power system managed by Hardware Management Console version 7 and provides practical discussions that are appropriate to earlier AIX releases.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Install the AIX operating system, filesets, and RedHat Package Manager (RPM) packages
- Perform system startup and shutdown
- Discuss and use system management tools such as System Management Interface Tool (SMIT) and IBM Systems Director console for AIX
- Manage physical and logical devices
- Discuss the purpose of the logical volume manager
- Perform logical volume and file system management
- Perform and restore system backups
- Use the AIX error log as a tool in problem determination
- Configure Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) networking
This intermediate course is intended for experienced UNIX system administrators who need training to support their transition to supporting AIX running on POWER processor based systems in a multiuser POWER (System p) partitioned environment.
You should be able to use basic UNIX commands to:
- Execute basic AIX commands
- Manage files and directories
- Use the vi editor
- Use redirection, pipes, and tees
- Use the utilities find and grep
- Use command and variable substitution
- Set and change Korn shell variables
- Write simple shell scripts
The above skills can be acquired by attending AIX Basics (AU130) or (AN100) or through equivalent AIX/UNIX knowledge.
In addition, you are expected to have hands-on experience administering a UNIX operating system (such as Solaris, HP/UX, and others) including:
- User management and system security
- System shutdown and restart
- Backup and recovery
- System task scheduling
5 Kurstage (pro Tag 8 Unterrichtsstunden à 45 Min.)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
3300,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (3927,00 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)