AIX Jumpstart for UNIX Professionals (AN14G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
Provide focused training for experienced UNIX administrators on how to install, customize, and administer the AIX operating system in a multiuser POWER (System p) partitioned environment. The course is based on AIX 7.1 running on a Power system managed by Hardware Management Console version 7 and provides practical discussions that are appropriate to earlier AIX releases.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Install the AIX operating system, filesets, and RedHat Package Manager (RPM) packages
- Perform system startup and shutdown
- Discuss and use system management tools such as System Management Interface Tool (SMIT) and IBM Systems Director console for AIX
- Manage physical and logical devices
- Discuss the purpose of the logical volume manager
- Perform logical volume and file system management
- Perform and restore system backups
- Use the AIX error log as a tool in problem determination
- Configure Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) networking
This intermediate course is intended for experienced UNIX system administrators who need training to support their transition to supporting AIX running on POWER processor based systems in a multiuser POWER (System p) partitioned environment.
You should be able to use basic UNIX commands to:
- Execute basic AIX commands
- Manage files and directories
- Use the vi editor
- Use redirection, pipes, and tees
- Use the utilities find and grep
- Use command and variable substitution
- Set and change Korn shell variables
- Write simple shell scripts
The above skills can be acquired by attending AIX Basics (AU130) or (AN100) or through equivalent AIX/UNIX knowledge.
In addition, you are expected to have hands-on experience administering a UNIX operating system (such as Solaris, HP/UX, and others) including:
- User management and system security
- System shutdown and restart
- Backup and recovery
- System task scheduling
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.