Advanced Capabilities in IBM Cognos Framework Manager - eLearning (K01013G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This offering teaches IBM Cognos Framework Manager data modelers how to use some of the advanced capabilities in the product. Participants will learn how to make use of advanced generated SQL and complex queries. They will also learn about advanced parameterization techniques, such as prompt macros. In addition, they will learn how to optimize and tune Framework Manager models (for example, through the use of governors).
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
• Exploring SQL generation and the use of governors
• Examining the use of IBM Cognos SQL
• Examining generated SQL for DMR data
• Other query considerations
• Using session parameters
• Using prompt macros
• Using security macro functions
• Using materialized views, minimizing SQL, and enabling Dynamic Query Mode (DQM)
• DQM, CQM, and caching metadata
• Query processing and aggregate calculation
• Other ways to improve performance
• Familiarity with OLAP concepts, the IBM Cognos Framework Manager workflow process, and defining reporting requirements
• Knowledge of how to identify common data structures and identify data access strategies
• Knowledge of how to create a baseline project and work with query subjects, relationships, filters, and calculations
• Knowledge of time dimensions
• Familiarity with data, object, and package security
You will have the prerequisite knowledge if you have taken these courses:
• Introduction to IBM Cognos Framework Manager (K01010G)
• Model for Predictable Results in IBM Cognos Framework Manager (K01011G)
• Model for Presentation in IBM Cognos Framework Manager (K01012G)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.