Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5 (WB812G) » zur Seminarliste
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5 (Self-paced) (ZB812). This option does not require any travel.
In this four-day course, you learn the skills that are required to install, configure, and administer IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.
Alle IBM Trainings finden in Kooperation mit unserem Partner esciris GmbH statt.
- Configure and administer a Process Center environment
- Configure and administer a Process Server environment
- Describe the purpose and business value of the tools included in IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5: IBM Process Server and IBM Process Center
- Describe IBM Business Process Manager Standard architecture, concepts, and terminology
- Describe the deployment considerations for IBM Business Process Manager Standard components
- Create a Process Center clustered environment by using the Deployment Environment wizard
- Create a Process Server clustered environment by using the BPMConfig utility
- Deploy and manage process applications
- Work with the administrative console and management tools
- Deploy applications to an offline and online Process Server environment
- Implement SSL
- Integrate with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) to secure the environment
- Troubleshoot the environment
This basic course is designed for systems administrators, solutions administrators, and operators who install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot process applications.
You should have a general knowledge of:
- The Linux operating system
- Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Administering multitier business applications
- Managing WebSphere Application Server
- Managing a database server, such as DB2, MS SQL Server, or Oracle database
You should also successfully complete one of the IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.0 Administration courses (WA180), (WA380), (WA580), (VA180), (VA380), (VA580), (ZA380), or (ZA580) or IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Administration courses (WA585), (VA585), or (ZA585).
4 Kurstage (pro Tag 8 Unterrichtsstunden à 45 Min.)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
3000,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (3570,00 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)