Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 (WB867G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.5 (WB870G).
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course, Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 (ZB867). This option does not require any travel.
In this five-day instructor-led introductory course, you learn the skills that are needed to install, configure, and administer IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Configure and administer a Process Center environment
- Configure and administer a Process Server environment
- Describe the purpose and business value of the tools included in IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5: IBM Process Designer, IBM Integration Designer, IBM Process Server, IBM Process Center, and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- Describe IBM Business Process Manager Advanced architecture, concepts, and terminology
- Describe the deployment considerations for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced components
- Describe the Process Server high availability topologies and their selection criteria
- Create a Process Center clustered environment by using the Deployment Environment wizard
- Create a Process Server clustered environment by using the BPMConfig utility
- Verify the functions of failover in a clustered environment
- Work with Business Space
- Deploy and manage business applications
- Work with the administrative console and management tools
- Deploy applications to an offline and online Process Server environment
- Implement SSL
- Integrate with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) to secure the environment
- Troubleshoot the environment
This basic course is designed for systems administrators, solutions administrators, and operators who install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot Process Server applications.
You should have successfully completed one of the IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.0 Administration courses:
- Websphere Application Server V8 Administration for AIX (WA180), Websphere Application Server V8 Administration for Windows (WA380), Websphere Application Server V8 Administration for Linux (WA580)
- or Websphere Application Server V8 Administration for Windows (Self-paced) (ZA380) or WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Administration (WA585) or WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Administration (Self-paced) (ZA585).
You should have a general knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and SOA.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.