Administering WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile V9 (WA190G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course teaches you the skills that are needed to manage Liberty servers and collectives.
The course is designed for application server administrators. You learn how to use the graphical Admin Center and the command line scripting to manage servers from a collective controller. The course also covers how to deploy a cluster of packaged servers for Liberty runtimes, view the deployment environment, and view basic performance metrics.
You learn how to use the Dynamic Routing feature of Liberty to enable routing of HTTP requests to collective members. You also configure the auto-scaling and health management features for Liberty.
Finally, you learn how to secure Liberty and enable SSL communication in Liberty.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website: www.ibm.com/training
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Course introduction
- Introduction to Liberty administration and runtime architecture
- Multi-server management
- Exercise: Managing Liberty collectives with the Admin Center
- Administration and application deployment with scripting
- Exercise: WebSphere Liberty administration by using Jython Scripts
- Dynamic Routing
- Exercise: Dynamic Routing
- Auto-scaling in Liberty
- Exercise: Auto-scaling
- Securing Liberty
- Exercise: Using the IBM HTTP Server with SSL to a Liberty serverCourse summary
This course is designed for administrators of IBM WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile.
Before taking this course, you should have a general knowledge of:
- Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Administering web servers and application servers
- The Ubuntu Linux operating system
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.